Citizens Bank Park about an hour after the Phillies clinched the 2011 NL East

08 March 2012

Day One: Hello & Welcome

Good Evening Phillies fans.

So today has been a weird day. I found out some things and changes about something that I have been involved in for the last 11 months. I will not elaborate as I was trusted with information that does not need to be disclosed, so I wont. Anyway, the information provided to me gave me an idea that it might not be a bad idea to see what I could do on my own, with maybe some help from some folks who have helped me out recently.

So what I have decided to do is start my own Phillies "blog". A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings, a place where I can share my personal pictures and my personal experiences.

With this being my first post I will not drag it out and just say I hope this goes well, I hope to get the support of those around me and i hope everyone enjoys my views, thoughts and Phillies Pictures.

With all that said this is one of the best pictures I have ever taken in my opinion. Its Jimmy Rollins last April in Washington DC, at Citizens Bank Park South. He looked right at me and after I snapped this picture he smiled and nodded. So what better way to start this "blog" than with a smile and a wave.

Thank you and I will be talking with you all soon.

Follow me on Twitter @Trap_33
Visit my Flickr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve_trapani/sets/

No comments:

Post a Comment